'MINI' MUSKOKA YOGA RETREAT
Thursday, August 9th
12:30pm - 5:30pm
Sign up Online
Join me for this 'mini' Muskoka Yoga Retreat specifically designed for those of you that love the idea of going on a retreat but can't seem to find the time. You'll spend 5 hours in the boathouse immersed in yoga, exploring meditation and reflecting on all the little things you can do each day to feel less stressed and more fulfilled. You'll head back to all of your favourite Muskoka activities and social hours feeling healthy, refreshed and ready to fully embrace the last month of summer.
This 5 hour mini-retreat includes:
- A long, challenging power vinyasa practice focused on building you up to arm balances and inversions (beginners don't be scared, modification will be given).
- A healthy snack and drink break with local foodie Atlanta who is here to show us that indulging at the cottage doesn't have to mean sacrificing your energy and health
- A meditation, breathing and mindfulness workshop that will introduce a number of small habits and practices that will increase your energy, reduce your stress and remind you to appreciate all that you are and all that you have.
- A very slow flow, mindful hip and shoulder opening practice to wash away whatever stress and tension you still have in your body.
- You'll drift off into Savasana wishing this 'mini' retreat was an entire weekend.
MUSKOKA YOGA RETREAT
Take a break from the city and immerse yourself
in the laid-back world of cottage country.
2019 Dates coming soon
Join me at Clevelands House Resort on beautiful Lake Rosseau for a weekend of relaxation and inspiration. This is the perfect retreat for you if you love yoga, nature and being by the water. We will start each day with a morning meditation to practice the art of spending more time in the moment and less time in our heads. There will be four yoga practices over the course of the weekend, many of them held in our open air, screened-in boathouse studio on the water. There will be inspired conversation to get you thinking about who you are, what’s most important to you and what you want to create in your life. You will have plenty of free time to relax on the dock, canoe and kayak, hike one of the trails, head to the spa or enjoy a glass of wine (or two)! You will leave this retreat restored and refreshed.
We begin our time together on Friday at 7:00 PM.
The retreat will end by Sunday at 12:00 PM.
These times are flexible. If you have to arrive late or leave early, we are still happy to have you join!
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 4 yoga classes with Jenn
- 2 morning meditations with Jenn
- 4 meals and Sunday takeaway lunch
- Optional afternoon workshop
- 2 nights accommodation
- Resort activities (Canoes/Kayaks/Trails)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
- Alcoholic beverages
- Spa treatments
- Friday night dinner
Questions? Email email@example.com